Friday, November 20, 2009

Listen Up

It's no wonder I am not blogging as much, that there is a dearth of information here. For I have been seduced. Now, before you all run around spreading rumours, it is not quite as you may think. You see, I used to be a sensible boy. And every morning driving in to work, every evening returning home, I would listen to Radio 4. I was being educated. I was finding out about the world (well, and the Archers, but the principle holds true). But now, oh dear. Seduced I tell you. As my new car, my wonderful new car - did I tel you I have an Audi A5, oh, I did, OK on with the tale then - my car has a DAB radio. And no more do I listen to Radio 4. No, Absolute Radio has taken over, won a place in my world. I keep meaning to go back. My hand hovers on the dial (well the steering wheel controls anyway) but then something happens and I hesitate. And in the hesitation I am lost once again.

No comments: