Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's That

I've recently said to a few people that I am not a completer-finisher. One reflection that isn't entirely true. I do finish what I start. I do like to see something to an end. The issue is more that having finished something then I don't enjoy doing it again. Once I have done something then it gets packaged into a little box, neatly wrapped up, and packed away into the storage area of my brain.

It's less to do with not being a completer-finisher and more to do with a constant desire to learn. What I really enjoy is being challenged. I look for something new that will push me a bit further. That at the end means I will have new knowledge or new skills. It reflects in my work and my social life.

In the words of Jed Bartlett "what's next" Or possibly I'm just easily distracted. Oooo, shiny..........

No comments: