Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sparks Fly

Despite l1z suggesting that my source of computers might be the root of my problem, I have to say I think she is wrong. I have had Evesham, Gateway and HP computers in the past. Then I bought one from the local computer shop. They all went wrong so I may as well try something as joyously named as Yoyotech Water Dragon.

However it is possible that a clue for my destructive ability with computers can be found at the gym. In between each piece of equipment I go to take a drink. We have some of those water fountains that I last saw at school. Big metal things with a button to press that shoots water into the air. Which is fine at the beginning, but by the end of a session it is hard to keep the head still and the water goes up the nose. But, and here's the important part, I almost invariably get an electric shock from whichever one I go and use. Thinking about it I also often get electric socks from the cats. And from metal hand rails. Is there a common theme. Doh, yes, me. Maybe, just maybe, I am supercharged!

1 comment:

Rainbow dreams said...

have never had one from the water fountain but always did from hospital beds and other metal framed things.. but as we have an erratically functioning computer that possibly fits what you are saying here too! hmmm