Saturday, January 26, 2008

wdydwyd

"Why do you do what you do?" is a simple question, but hard to answer. A new weekly blog for "wdydwyd?" is updated every Monday with a selection of people's answers to the question.Some examples: "Because otherwise I'd be punished" "To be connected to the world" "Because I'm afraid to do what I don't do" Each one is a photo -- usually very visually striking. It's a community-art project where people have submitted photos from all over the world.Follow the new blog. Bookmark it or subscribe for free. http://www.wdydwyd.com/

I believe that I have mentioned this site before. It has had a revamp so that it will nowbe more like "Post Secrets" by the looks of it, with weekly updates. It needs to get up to speed.


Find more photos like this on wdydwyd?

No comments: