Friday, January 21, 2011

Camley Street Gardens

As many of you know I am not a fan of London.  But every so often it surprises me - often courtesy of geocaching which brings me to places I otherwise wouldn't have known about.  One such place is Camley Street Gardens, carefully hidden away behind St Pancras and next to the canal.  Camley Street Gardens is a small, but perfectly formed, urban nature reserve.  It is also somewhat eclectic, with strange sculpture and a over-arching eco feel to it.  And even though I didn't find the cache, I am glad I found the gardens.

1 comment:

NicolaH said...

yes it's totally amazing, I found the gardens a couple of years back when I had time to kill before a train home. haven't managed to be in the vicinity during their opening hours since though, which is a shame