Friday, January 28, 2011

Lighten Up

I took my car in for some new boots the other evening.  It does seem to get through the tyres quickly, and I am sure it is nothing to do with the power slides around the MK roundabouts.  Anyway, once they had finished they gave me the keys.  I got in and drove off.  As I went I wondered just what they had done to my dash.  It was much darker than normal.  Cursing them I pondered on which button they may have flicked.  I tried different things but to no avail.  I gave up worrying about it and continued on.  About ten minutes later it dawned on me.  They had turned my automatic headlights off, hence no light on the dash.  I was driving around MK with no lights on!  This is the problem when you get used to the car doing everything for you, you then forget the delicacies such as switching on the headlights.

No comments: