Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Love Love Me Do

The phone saga previously reported menat that I had to change my mobile number. I sent a text to everyone telling them that the one number was due to expire and gave them a new number. The next day I got a text from someone informing me they were just checking that they ad saved my number. I am not sure why sending a text was necessary but if it works for them fine. But my work phone, the one they texted to, doesn't have all the names in. So I couldn't tell who it was from. And this concerned me because at the end of the message there were three kisses. I was finally relieved to find that it was from a female.

2 comments:

sally said...

I was texting to check I had deleted the old number and saved the new number correctly. But you said I texted your work phone...well, is that the number you gave me? If so, that's why! And as for why it was 'necesssary' for me to text you..I guess I was being friendly and responding to your text. Do you know what? I won't bother next time.

sally said...

Sorry, in case it's not clear, I am the 'someone' who texted. Not a friend, or anyone you would be pleased to hear from, just 'someone'. I know my place.