Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Getting Personal

I am still managing to continue with the Wii Fit. Not as often as I would like, it is still difficult to squeeze it in to the little time I have spare. But I am managing. I am also finding out that it is a nag. If I don't use it for a couple of days then it comments when I turn it on, "haven't seen you for a few days", "have you been away" and "oh, I didn't recognise you". Then it asked me if I had seen any change in "J". I said no. It then told me I should pay her more attention!

It also comes out with incentivising comments. "Remember, this is your fight against your flab", "feel the fat falling off" etc. There is one comment that throws me every time though. The trainer says "Imagine your perfect body". I suspect the perfect body that comes to my mind isn't quite what they mean!

No comments: