Sunday, October 12, 2008

Golden Boy

It never rains on Mandelsons parade does it? Even when he resigns things still work ot for him. Resigning twice from UK Government he still got a handsome job in the EU. Then he is brought back by someone desperate to shore up his reputation (Brown if I am not clear here) meaning he has to resign from the EU. And for his pains he gets a lovely £1 million pay off, coming from tax payers money. OK, it isn't £1 million straight in the pocket, it is made up in a number of ways, but it was his choice to resign. Hell, if I tell my job that I resign tomorrow then they won't be exactly lavishing me with gifts.

On top of everything, Brown had to work out how to bring Mandelson back. So he gets ennobled. Mandelson is to become a Lord.

And why do people think politics a farce.

No comments: