Saturday, October 04, 2008

Miaow

Blasted cats. And everything was going so well. But in the last two months we have had three pieces of furniture ruined by pee. And I am rather stuck for a reason why.

It isn't cystitis. As a vet I hope I'd be able to spot that one. Nothing has changed in the house so it shouldn't be stress. The litter trays are in the garage so nice and secluded, and anyway the three pieces of funiture have been in the open so it wasn't that one was wanting to hide away. And it isn't the same place, three pieces of funiture in different places. Litter trays cleaned out regulalry (now twice a day).

All the things I can think of aren't the reason for it. So I am stuck.

Which means the cats are now banned to the conservatory. Which is miserable for them, they stand at the door crying to come in. And is miserable for us, I feel guilty that they are in a cold conservatory, every time we have to go to the garage then we have to sneak in trying not to let them through, and I miss having them in the house and around our feet. And getting rid of them would break "A"s heart, she loves them so much.

1 comment:

Shaun said...

I know one of mine does it sometimes because of other cats outside stressing him