Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Money To Burn

Last night I watched the first in a series that I think could be interesting. I believe it was called "millionaire traders" or similar. Someone who has been a succesful trader is putting up his money for complete novices to trade. It is a strangeconcept. And it is at a time when the markets are collapsing, bad timing at its most obvious. The "real" trader is already frustrated that the team are losing money but I have no sympathy for him. In fact he seems a bit of an idiot really. You can't blame people who have no understanding of the market for not placing bids in the right area. I know how hard it is. I have dabbled, only small amounts. And a lot of my shares have then done very well. The problem is that I failed to sell them WHEN they were doing well. I always hung on too long. And it doesn't take long for profit to turn to loss.

PS If anyone can explain short bids to me then please go ahead, even after an hour I was still confused.

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

Great Post! I feel like I know you a bit and BOY could I ever relate to the possibility of choosing only three songs...

Also your daughter has personality apparently and she is beautiful!. You are blessed.
Please stop by for a visit at Psyche Connections? I would like to exchange blog following links with you if you have an interest.

Linda