Monday, November 26, 2007

Rabbits


It was a busy weekend. So some stories, if blogged at all will be out of order. Anyway, on Saturday we went to an LOI dinner (Lodge of Instruction, I will explain another time). It was at St Mellons Country Club (Charity Ball there next year in May, let me know if you are interested in coming). We were standing around chatting, having some drinks with our friends. This guy comes up to us and starts chatting. Rapidly realise he is a magician. not bad (although not particularly good). And I couldn't get a word in edgeways, because there was something I thought I should tell him. After twenty minutes he finally says "so do you know Emily or Trevor?" To which the honest answer, and what I had wanted to tell him, was "neither, the wedding party is in the room next door!"

1 comment:

1 i z said...

Class!

Could he be related to Sally "and then it dawned on me" P, do you think?