Sunday, November 04, 2007

Whizz Bang

Once again thanks to Zippie and "D" for organising the Support Bonfire Night. Hard to believe that a year has gone since the last. In fact that means I have been blogging for a year (734 entries in 12 months, maybe quantity is outweighing quality).

Anyway, a great night last night. As ever good to sit around watching fireworks, cracking jokes and generally relaxing. With "A" insisting on going around offering people sweets (we tell children not to accept sweets from strangers but it seems to be OK for her to offer sweets to strangers). A lot of innuendo, something about the amount of whoosh leading up to a big bang but I didn't understand any of it. And there is a story of someones attempts to get to the party following directions of someone who obviously didn't get their orienteering badge as a cub, but you need to go here as I won't steal the thunder.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Innuendo? What innuendo?

I realised I have more fun with you lot than with most other people - possibly because I spend time with you all doing one of the things I love most... I was very happy to get home to Matt, but miss you all again.

I think 'offering' may not be a strong enough word...