Sunday, December 23, 2007

By An Open Fire

So last night I decided to play around with the new digital camera a bit. Oh, I do like being able to see the results immediately. Makes it much easier for playing around with exposures. Now, I know these aren't quite right, unfortunately there is a blue reflection which is from some Christmas lights, and the bottle needs to be three quarters full, and in an ideal world the wine in the glass needs some legs. But I think (b) is the winner for now.
a)
b)

c)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I prefer a - the fire's a bit over-exposed but you get more colour in the wine and better lighting of the pine cones. Matt prefers b though.

1 i z said...

My immediate response...

ooh I fancy a glass of wine!

Merlin said...

That's a good response, the picture works then!