Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fa La La

It was bad enough that he got to the final. But it is a travesty that he won. Leon cannot sing. That is the downright truth. He misses more notes than he hits. Rhydian however has a fantastic voice, and I am not ashamed to say he can bring me out in goosebumps with the emotion he puts into a song. So how did Leon win? I really think I need to get the TV checked because I heard something very different to other people obviously. The relief is that Leon will be a one hit wonder, whilst Rhydian will, without doubt, be given a contract and go on for a long time. In this case talent defintiely was the loser, I am just not sure what made the untalented one win.

3 comments:

1 i z said...

Merlin, my love I do worry sometimes about the things you take seriously. But love you all the more for it!

Merlin said...

He got £1 mill for being untalented. That is serious. And we are apparently a nation unable to spot when someone sings off key. How sad is that?

Caroline said...

methinks he got £1m for saying he was doing it for his mum (aw bless). Having been sad enough to watch it however most of my despair was generated by kylies 'outfit'.