Friday, April 10, 2009

Almost Something About Mary

The following will not be in good taste, may be inappropriate, and certainly is not for those easily offended. Consider this a warning, and I will leave a spoiler space so you don't inadvertently read on.







I use an electric razor. It is a very clever one. It incorporates a lubricant system which pumps out Nivea shaving conditioner at the touch of a button. There I was this morning, minding my own business and having a shave. I heard someone knocking at the door. As I was the only one in the house I rushed downstairs. It was someone wanting to trim our conifers. Fine, had a bit of a chat, said goodbye, closed the door, and went back upstairs. Then I looked in the mirror. And I feel that answering the door, half dressed, with globs of creamy white stuff over my chin and cheek may not be exactly the kind of image I generally wish to portray.

And if you don't understand the implication of that last sentence then, fine, my mind is clearly more base than yours, and I refuse to go in to explanations :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny!

1 i z said...

Good lord man - do you not have a camera phone?

If ever a blog needed visual accompaniment...

Rainbow dreams said...

I don't feel I know you quite well enough to really comment on this but did laugh at the image...

Merlin said...

I wonder how well you need to know someone in order to really comment. I suspect that once something like this is posted then the poster is fair game. But glad you laughed.

And 1iz, yes I do, my dear iPhone, but visual accompaniment would not have been pleasant.