Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stretchy

Two weeks in and I am still going to the gym. In fact I may have gone from one extreme to the other. Swimming Monday, gym equipment Tuesday, Tai Chi Wednesday and equipment again today. I have even made a "Gym" playlist for my iPhone, although it needs a bit of tweaking to get the right songs on it (I had to remove the Daniel Powter song tonight, it didn't have enough energy to it). I ache, especially my calves (that was the Tai Chi, an hour of standing with your legs bent). And I am really not enjoying the treadmill, it isn't nice on my shins. The rower is fine, the hand bike I enjoy, the bike is OK, the X-trainer acceptable. But the treadmill is horrible. Despite the aches I feel good. And what is really exciting is if I manage to get down to Royal Mail tomorrow they are holding two parcels for me, some clip-on ear phones (Sony MDR-AS20J) and an arm band to hold the iPhone.

1 comment:

Rainbow dreams said...

I'm impressed and shamed, I forfeited the gym for frisbee on the beach tonight and wine with friends...
That play list is important - I tried shuffle but it doesn't work unless the right songs are there..:)