Friday, April 10, 2009

Hup Two Three

I just thought I should let you know that you may never hear from me again. In ten minutes time I start my induction at the gym. There is a good chance I won't make it through. In which case, farewell dear friends, farewell cruel world, farewell to all. If I see the light coming for me then I am going to run for my life (although that might be why I am seeing the light in the first place)



PS - it only seems fair not to keep you all in suspense and to let you know I am still here (not that I was deluged with notes of concern anyways)

2 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Am pleased you are still here :) All sounds good, Happy Easter, and now you have somewhere to go to work off any chocolate you may happen to consume...

1 i z said...

Anything that needs an induction is probably a bad idea.

I share your pain to a degree, the rehab on my back has now moved on to involving a Swiss ball. There's one exercise called the hedgehog that culminates with me hunched up, knees to chest, feet on top of the ball, supported on my arms, head pointing down to the floor. You then roll the ball backwards straightening you legs and then bring them forward again.

All the time with your arms supporting your weight, with your nose pointing towards the floor...

It just doesn't seem wise does it?