Monday, October 29, 2007

Of Mice And Men

So obviously the next job after discovering a sofa has been used as a cat toilet is to go around the house ensuring everything else is OK and there are no other surprises. That done I felt confident that the damage was at least limited. But later, as I lay in bed, I decided that there was a distinctly unpleasant aroma from my side of the bed. It was possible that it was coming from me but I had had a shower and thought I was probably not guilty. The smell was enough to wake me several times during the night. On getting up this morning I checked but there appeared to be no obvious wet patches (from the cats I mean). This evening I still thought that the smell was rather ripe and decided to move the bed. To find a decomposing shrew. The joy of cats!

No comments: