Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sandman

Anyone any good at dream analysis? Last nights could be describe as odd I think. There I am at an airport for a short flight somewhere. In front of us is another group who are going to Australia. They are called to board but there is one lady with a child and too many bags to manage so, rather than anyone on that flight being helpful, I give assistance and carry her bags on to the plane. She can't decide where to sit and there is a lot of faffing around. Finally she sits and I start to put her bags away. Unfortunately the plane then takes off. So I have to go all the way to Japan (first stop before Australia) and then get a flight back (which at least they don't charge me for).

Mind you, I wish planes were really like this one. Plenty of room to wander around, internet connection and computers provided, a bakery coooking the most amazing cakes, real coffee that you could go and help yourself too anytime. Luxury flying, I didn't mind having to go to Japan (I did decide staying there for a few days as I have always wanted to go to Japan but, obviously, my bags with my clothes were on the other plane).

No comments: