Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What Could It Be?


You may have gathered that I travel a bit. Over the years I have gathered a few things to make travelling more comfortable. My computer case is actually a rucksac, it is better for my back and has the added advantage that it can take enough for one night away. Another thing is my battery powered toothbrush. May sound very minor but I like clean teeth. You might think that the sensible thing would be to take the batteries out of the toothbrush when not using it. However I don't, too lazy. I think I might now have to revise this policy. Today I was happily walking along when my rucksac started buzzing, a quiet but noticeable buzzing. The buzzing of something vibrating. I got funny loooks. I am just glad I wasn't in a meeting. Possibly people didn't imagine that whatever it was that was buzzing was a toothbrush.

4 comments:

sally said...

Oh, I try that excuse too....

Anonymous said...

personally i think it's cruel to keep rabbits in a rucksack.

ok. i'll shut up now.

Merlin said...

Oo, very good, very good

1 i z said...

I share your pain, my electric toothbrush has an integral recharge pack so I don't even have the option of removing the batteries. When I arrived up in Edinburgh last week and unpacked, I discovered the toothbrush I had charged up before leaving, was now fully discharge.

Presumably this happened whilst I was on the train. With my iPod on. Who knows what my fellow travellers thought...