Thursday, February 14, 2008

Covent Garden

I like the idea of developing a photo blog. Every day I will take at least one photo and put it on here. I keep being hit by a wave of realism that tells me I don't have enough hours in the day. So we will see what happens. But, for now, I had time to stop at Covent Garden today, here are some of the results.

The Player: I ended up watching a string quintet. It was obvious that there was a ringleader, driving them all on.




The Romeo: He played the crowd, wooed them, loved them



The Cellist: I never quite worked out how she could hold the cello and move so freely. The red jacket was a great splash of colour



The Girl: it was a stand-off. How close could he get, how embarrassed would she be. She stood her ground well.




The Jump: They were playing a piece from Carmen

A Second Jump: Not sure which I prefer



No comments: