Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Journey

For a number of reasons not close to a computer for a lot of the time at the moment so a brief respite in phtos and blogging. If I get time tomorrow I will have a major slagging off session directed towards T-Mobile, but in the meantime.

Tonight was a Chapter meeting. I hadn't been contacted before about it and laast night I was in Cardiff so unable to attend the rehearsal. I was therefore very pleased to learn that tonight I was to take another step on the ladder. I am now 2nd assistant sojourner. Which is great because as Janitor for the last year I have been outside the temple for the ceremonies but I am finally allowed back in. It feels a bit like a spy finally allowed back in from the cold. As always it was a nice night, made even better by my father being able to attend as well. At a time when so much of my life is rushed, it was nice to have an evening to slow down.

No comments: