Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Chin Chin


This is excellent. If you want a civilised cup of tea then make your way to Brighton. A tea shop that has decided to introduce guidance on etiquette when drinking. In fact "introduced guidance" is too mild, these are strict rules and if you don't stick to them then you will be expected to leave. I can fully understand why mobile phones should be banned (and rather like the idea that someone was so desperate to use his that he banged his head on the table trying to hide the phone when the proprietor walked in). I can also see that a lot of cups being clinked can be irritating so care on stirring has to be essential.
However I have to admit that I am rather partial to a dunked biscuit so I would have some problems and may well risk being evicted.

No comments: