Monday, August 13, 2007

Sad


More and more I think there are some really warped people out there. And they are getting worse. I don't mean the paedophiles and the like, I actually doubt they are on the increase, I just think that they are more talked about because of the power of the media. I am talking more about the people who are basically thugs, who indulge in mindless acts of violence or damage. Those who saw fit to urinate in the bowsers supplied for the people without water in Gloucester. Those who saw fit to poison one of the most beautiful birds in this country. Those who see fit to stick chewing gum on the local slides and then wedge razor blades in them to catch the children playing.
Why? Ten years ago you lefties would have been blaming Maggie. But she has gone. Labour have been in power for long enough. And it is getting worse. Our civilisation, our culture, our community is disintegrating.

No comments: