Sunday, July 08, 2007

Class Model

On the plus side, I have to do the proud father thing and let you know about "A"s first school report. "A is a cheerful, bubbly and helpful member of class". "A is always enthusiastic about everything she does". "A loves sharing her news with the rest of her class". "A has been an absolute delight to teach".

Then she got 21 "exceeds expectations" and 44 "meets expectations", with no "below expectations".

As she is one of the youngest in the class I reckon that's fairly good. No, I reckon that's wonderful. Yes, I admit to being biased. She is so proud of her report though. She keeps asking us to read it to her again.

As someone who almost always got "could do better" I can relate to a good report. Very proud.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

have i just read that worng or did her teacher really have to comment on 65 separate areas of work? seriously?

oh i'm so out of touch.

well done A and congrats to her very proud parents...

sally said...

She obviously take after her father then..her report fairly matches the one I wrote on you after GB last year....

Merlin said...

Sal, you've got me worried. You write a report on us? Oh dear.

sally said...

Yes, and the more cups of coffee and chocolate and cookies people buy me, the better the report is....

Anonymous said...

Now Merlin you have made me curious. I have written and read many many school reports. But I am keen to learn what the 44 and 21 things were .... Delighted she has done so well ..