Sunday, September 09, 2007

Missing


OK, I know that this won't be popular, but isn't there something strange about the fact that the moment they are under suspicion the McCanns have come home. A lot of things seem strange. For an hour and a half after the children were put to bed no-one checked on them, then they were checked three times in 20 minutes. Then the way the whole thing has evolved. No-one saw Maddy taken. The other children not able to give any clues. Was there really blood in a car that was still left in the drive?
I don't know the answer, no-one does. And I hope that I am just overly suspicious. But I think a lot of people are going to end up very angry.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I also thought it was odd that they've stayed out there and stayed out there and then the minute they're named as suspects they decide to come home.

I think the whole thing is weird really.

But it almost feels like once they'd been named as suspects, they'd got what they wanted and could come home.

I'm not saying that is the case, just that's the sort of strangeness it feels like.