Sunday, September 09, 2007

White Settlers

Rant coming -

I have just seen a program called something like "Crisis at Jamies Farm". And it has so annoyed me. B...y amateurs trying to play at farming. And all they do is destroy the environment and lead to suffering of animals. Farming IS NOT easy. It is not something that you can just decide to do with no experience. Yes, try your hand at a smallholding. Take on a couple of animals. But don't try farming on a proper scale because it is a damn hard job. I have seen too many animals suffer needlessly because rank amateurs tried looking after them and "organic" believers thought it would be wrong to use medicines when their animals were suffering. If I have a lung infection then I want to be on antibiotics, why is it so wrong that our animals should expect the same?

No comments: