Monday, September 10, 2007

Sticky


This is a second spider story because I have to add a further comment to the previous story but don't want to spoil it. So you need to read this story before you come to the end of the following:

In Tawakoni State Park in Texas the rangers have found a web covering 180 metres. Before you call in Mulder and Scully however it was not one VERY VERY big spider. Instead it seems that the spiders have been getting together. Social co-operation on a grand scale. Makes you wonder what they are hoping to catch though.

And the reason this is a spoiler for the previous story - well, you need to look up the translation of voegel, then consider the type of spiders eating him.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm not reading either post because I'm scared of spiders and don't want nightmares...

Sarah said...

But don't tell anyone - I don't want the sort of things that happened to Caroline to happen to me...