Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've Been Driving In My Car...

Yesterday down to Wimbourne and back. Today it was Chippenham. That's a lot of driving. But nice weather so quite pleasant. Especially as I got a chance to catch up on some podcasts. It's time for a new car though. My one has come to the end of its company life and I have to chose a new one. I will miss my Mazda 6, it has been a lovely drive, and very reliable. Given a choice I would go for one again, especially as they have been restyled (in black look almost Batmobile-like now). But we are now limited to a few named marques. That isn't a complaint, there are good cars available. I have always said I won't have a BMW. Sorry if this insults you but beamer drivers seem arrogant t..sers on the road, they seem to think they own it. Well, for the purpose of research and so I could cross it off my list I went to look at the BMW 520d. Then I sat in it. And fell in love. It is a beautiful car. The inside is simply gorgeous. And for the pleasure of driving it I am quite happy for people to think I am a t..ser (don't jump in there with "they already do"). I get a test drive next week, just to make sure, but my mind is already there.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

And next time you'll get an Audi?