Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meeting

What a pleasant night. When life can be hectic, too fast, and sometimes downright difficult, it was great to have time out. My parents came down so that my father could come out to a Chapter meeting with me. I had a few lines to do, not a massive amount, but what I had went well, a relief as I have had so much on my mind that I had found some difficulty in buckling down to learning. And it is very satisfying to deliver lines well, with meaning. Time to meet with people, build new friendships, to share moments with my father - all very valuable to me right now. Recently for a few reasons I have not had the drive, the impetus, I needed for this or indeed much. Changes to my life style, and some decisions in my head, seem to have helped and I feel energised. Which is good because being energised results in enjoying living.

1 comment:

1 i z said...

Get the general impression that life is a bit tough at the mo :-(

Hope you're holding up ok.

Sending hugs...