Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Almost Goodbye


One episode away from completing the last season of "The West Wing". I really don't want it to end. They have managed to keep the tension throughout and the desire is always to watch the next episode. The loss of Rob Lowe was a bit of a blow but they coped (unlike ER which went downhill once they started losing the main actors) and the death of John Spencer was moving. One advantage of being away from home with work and of having a daughter is that I haven't been able to completely overdose on it. It wouldn't have taken much for me to sit down of a weekend, order in pizza and beer and simply watch from start to finish. If you haven't watched this series then I urge you to do so.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have been an avid ER fan for many years, but this season I watched 2 or 3 episodes, then started taping them, then eventually gave up on taping it a I didn't really care about anyone in the programme or anything that happened to them. They should have stopped when Carter left, as the first series started with him.

I've never watched West Wing, but I think I'd like to.