Saturday, June 23, 2007

Peek-A-Boo



Long time readers of this blog may remember me talking about having a new conservatory. At the time we decided to have a cat flap installed, which ended up more as a cat tunnel as it went through the wall. Well I am pleased to report that the cats love it. Mainly because they can lie in it, keeping their bottoms warm while they watch the passing of the world outside.

{And, for the observant amongst you, yes the cat flap is held open by string. I am hoping that they will finally go outside enough that they will stop using the litter tray but, when they have to push the flap open the effort just seems too much}

1 comment:

Shaun said...

my two only stopped using the litter tray when I removed it completely. No accidents either which was good, especially as they had it for a few years before I decided to remove it