Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gold

The hotel we stayed at was nothing like what I would imagine for Budapest. I understand that some of our group were upgraded. I find it difficult to see what more an upgrade could have provided. I had a drench shower, and a walk in wardrobe (obviously not together, that would be silly). Two massive windows, air con (that worked, note to London hotels), the bathroom was bigger than my daughters bedroom and the bedroom was, well, massive would describe it. And everywhere dripping with opulence. All for the same price that would get you a pokey dishevelled room in London. Congratulations on those who decided we should go to Budapest.

2 comments:

Rain-drop said...

How nice that you got to go to Budapest! wow! Traveling is so enlightening, isn't it? You learn things about life and about yourself by traveling.

I know I don't know you, so this is kinda weird, but here is this cool blogger game you might want to check out:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Merlin said...

Hmm, what did I learn about myself on this trip? That after 10 hours of travelling I start to get annoyed with people jostling me in a queue? No, already knew that.