Monday, February 12, 2007

Almost

The conservatory is so nearly finished. The men have been around to fix the snags. Or almost all of them. The skirting is in place, window replaced, frame mended. So nearly all. What is left. Well, around the door from the ex-dining room into the conservatory they haven't fitted beading. They are now saying that they don't do beading. Which would be fine if only they hadn't done it on the door from the conservatory to outside. Both the doors are identical. I'll show you. Look at the pictures. First door without beading:



Then door with:

In fact, looking at it, I think that there is a bit missing from the second door as well, but there is definitely beading running down the side. You can see it. You are my witnesses (would you mind a trip to court on my behalf, no, good). I cannot believe that we should be able to see screws and chalk marks.

No comments: