Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oakleys

I am not a great follower of brands. There are only a few things I will buy because of a name, usually I look into the fine detail. One make I will stick with is Canon for cameras, another is Epson for printers. Practical kind of stuff. But I have one fashion weakness, Oakleys sunglasses. It used to be Gargoyles but about 10 years ago I changed over. Now I won't buy anything else. I recently bought a pair of Oakley Spikes and I am very pleased with them. I bought them because the nose piece fell off my half jackets which was a tad annoying. I did try to give them to my daughter but she wouldn't have them because they were broken (rather fussy for 4 years old I thought but hey). I have been loathe to throw them and I suddenly had a thought. I rang the Oakleys UK people and explained the problem. You know what they did, they kindly put a new set in the post to me (nosepieces not half jackets that is) for absolutely no charge. Well, they just bought further loyalty.


No comments: