Monday, November 13, 2006

Relax

OK, so you might call it girly. I don't care. I am confident enough in my masculinity, and in touch enough with my femininity, that I am happy enough to do something some may raise an eyebrow at. And before speculation gets completely out of hand, today I spent the day at Whittlebury Hall Spa (you might have seen Whittlebury on TV last week as it is where the celebs for "The Race" were staying, now wasn't that a lame idea for a programme, two failed grand prix drivers (sorry guys but really you are) trying to get "C" list celebs to drive quickly) . Two product launches in almost as many months and I needed a break. So on a whim at the beginning of last week I booked myself in. Actually not quite a whim as I am trying to go every 6-8 weeks, but I suddenly felt it was time. Not only did I get to use the heat and ice experience (there is an ice cave which is wonderful, bucket of ice, grab handfulls, rub over body) but also a full body massage. Now feel very relaxed.

No comments: