Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Correction

The blog below is very badly written. It really isn't clear what is going on. So a bit of explanation. Thursday 1st March was World Book Day (OK, I am almost a week out of date from the outset). WBD finds the ten books that we can't do without. The Guardian enlarged on this list and made it the top 100 books. That list is recreated below. Then I have indicated which books I have read (in bold), which I have read more than once (in red), and those I have started but not finished (in italics). liz also indicated those on her shelf but not started with a *, but this is a fairly irrelevant category for me as books do not generally hang around for long (except the Bronte books, they have been on my shelf for about 10 years and not started). However I have used a # to indicate which are on my wish list for the future. Hope that explains it all a bit more.

No comments: