Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weak


I folded. I hoped to be tougher but couldn't help it. I have resubscribed to Sky Sports so I can follow the Cricket World Cup. A Sunday by myself didn't bode well for willpower ("J" has had to go and visit her father who isn't well but she took "A" as I still have the world falling out of my bottom and didn't think I should be preparing food for a child!) and as it got to midday I was thinking more and more about the cricket. It was just too easy to go online and upgrade my subscription. For a brief moment it looked as though I might resist as the Sky website is fairly naff and I was starting to get irritated by it (I'm great fun shopping, if I get fed up with poor service or queues I just put my stuff down and walk out of the shop) but at the last minute I had a breakthrough and a final click did the damage.

No comments: