Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Memories


Well transfering my LPs is proving fun, if time consuming. I have managed to do the 12" singles and have now moved on to the LPs themselves. I am getting to hear things that have been in the garage or attic for a long time. Especially pleased to have uncovered my Harvey and the Wallbangers albums, and can't wait to get to Jethro Tull. I think I might need to use some discretion though. Adam Ant and "Strip" probably doesn't deserve to be moved to the ipod. There are many groups that can stand the test of time but Adam is not in that category.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been scouring the web trying to find mp3 versions of Harvey & The Wallbangers, and this is the closest I've got :) Allez Bananes got a CD issue in the end, but I'm wondering if I'll ever hear Wallbangers A Go Go (or the cassette only releases that followed it) again. Did you transfer them, and if so I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the joy?! Cheers, Andrew (thenightfly83@yahoo.co.uk)