Saturday, March 31, 2007

Stick It Up Your Jumper


Today was the last ballet lesson of term. Which is great because I could sit in and watch. Anyway, you can say I am biased if you want but I think "A" is coming on very well. What we weren't allowed to see though was the dance they are learning for the show next term. The teacher did tell us what they were going to be (and I have to admit here that I already knew as "A" isn't great at keeping secrets). The show is Charlie and the Chocolate factory. "A" is going to be an oompa-loompa which means wearing a grass skirt and playing the marraccas (completely unsure about spelling but really don't feel like checking up). What really amuses me however is that one of "A"s friends is diabetic and she has been chosen to play a sweet! Ironic or what.

No comments: