Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ping

You know this jet setting isn't nearly as glamorous as people think. I am in Brussels and bored out of my mind. The kind of shows around here are not the sort I would go to and all the channels on the TV, barr one,are in a foreign language. I can't have a late night (I mean after midnight) because I have to work tomorrow, otherwise I would go and find a club (not one of the local ones). I haven't brought a book because I have to learn my lines and I know if I have a book I will just read it but I have read and reread my lines enough today. When people hear that I travel a lot they always think it sounds fun. I swear "J" thinks I am off having fun. I am not. It is d..n lonely, especially when I know everyone else is together at a sales conference.

Sooooooo bored!

No comments: