Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Indisposed


I was supposed to be going down to London this afternoon/evening for a meeting tomorrow. It is not looking good. For the last 36 hours or so I have probably had a better relationship with the toilet than with any human. I won't go into details but it is not pleasant. On a rather foolhardy kill or cure bid I have just tried some toast. The theory was I can't go to an all day meeting tomorrow if I haven't eaten for two days. Currently it feels as though I may have made the wrong decision. I really want to go to the meeting, it is training for pharmacovigilance inspections but I may have to accept defeat.
{As to the picture, look closely at the seats}

3 comments:

sally said...

Ah. I obvilously passsed on my disease to you via my blog. So sorry...I did manage the toast and it was all ok for a while...howver that was last week...this week is your turn!!! sorry...

Merlin said...

Well gee, thanks Sal, much appreciated

1 i z said...

What is it with us all right now? Blogging must be bad for your health.

Seriously though mate, take it easy and hope you're feeling better soon.