Sunday, March 04, 2007

Party Time

Last night was a rather enjoyable Charity Ball. It was over in Cardiff so we dropped "A" off to spend the night with the cousins and then we headed down. My mother had kindly reminded me to pack my DJ so that was OK. Unfortunately she didn't remind me to pack my black shoes, a fact that I realised half way to Cardiff. No way I was going to turn around so we had to do some last minute shopping (over the years of going to Charity Balls we have had to go in to the shops to by a dress shirt, a bow tie, cufflinks and a dress (the last not for me I hasten to add)). Then time to get ready and wander down to be the first in the bar. A couple of Greenbelt friends came as well and we partied in to the wee small hours of the morning. And the result of a good party was about £2000 raised for a local terminal care charity.

(no photos yet because I took the SLR rather than the digital camera)

No comments: