Monday, April 02, 2007

Bring It On


OK, option one is to go to bed despondent. I don't like that option so I will have to go for option two. Option two is to say today is over and, importantly, as it is over nothing can be done to change it, therefore there is no point worrying about it. Tomorrow is an opportunity to reset the system. Take the challenges as ways to learn and to move forward. I need to be positive and I can be positive. Tonight I will look in the mirror and recognise I believe in myself. Tomorrow morning I will look in the mirror and say I am ready for it all.

5 comments:

1 i z said...

Or you could follow the lead of Gareth Cheeseman in this video clip (40 seconds in).

Go on Merlin, get in touch with your inner tiger... ;-)

Merlin said...

I am trying to get out of a pit of despair, to escape from the despond and you mock me, mock me I say. Heartless woman.

1 i z said...

lol! I was going more for 'cheer you up', but hey ho...

I mean the idea of you roaring into the mirror amused me, so...

Merlin said...

You were just bitter because you fell for the April Fool.

1 i z said...

You had to bring that up again!

Honestly it's lucky I have integrity and a thick skin, else I'd be deleting that comment...

mutter...mutter...bloody silly date...mutter...mutter...