Monday, April 16, 2007

Melt In The Mouth


Recent work by scientists indicates I must be eating the wrong kind of chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate (have you tried the latest magnum with Ecuadorian chocolate - to die for). But to say chocolate beats kissing! The two just can't compare. All I can say is they picked some strange test subjects. Maybe they had no attraction for each other. Chocolate is fine, but predictable, as it melts in the mouth. A good kiss however is anything but predictable and that is what is so exciting, it may be soft, it may be hard, it may be gentle and reticent, it may be forceful and demanding, a memory of what has been or a hint of what is to come....... OK I think I'd better stop.

2 comments:

sally said...

Oh yes..absolutely....erm...pass me the chocolate, quick....

sally said...

Oh, I just read the article..a new variety of Cadbury's chocolate??? Can they improve on perfection? I can't wait....well, after May 18th, obviously....