Thursday, April 05, 2007

Splash Down


I am generally not a great one for cute but 1iz has posted a youtube video of otters that is worth seeing. You will have to go to her site to view it as I haven't yet worked out how to insert videos into my blog (1iz being really clever can do it in comments as well). Otters are up there with my favourite animals, along with wolves (which I believe should be released back into the UK) and orcas (which should not be released into the UK, for one they wouldn't survive on land). One of my highest prized memories is unzipping my tent in the early hours when I was camping on Arran (being before I realised I had pitched my tent on an old burial ground around the corner from Lochranza, well obviously I knew it was around the corner from Lochranza, it was the burial ground bit ....anyway I digress) to see sea otters playing in the bay in front of me. I lost track of time watching them.

No comments: