Friday, April 06, 2007

Ouch


This travelling is absolutely killing my back. Even with regular trips to the osteo I just can't keep up. Last year I bought a rucksac to carry the laptop rather than the normal bag so that it would distribute the weight better. I think the problem is all the security you need to go through. The rucksac is on and off my back so often, then at times being carried by hand, it can't help. Today my lower back and hips feel as though they have hot needles in them and can't bend down. Not good. Here's hoping some wine helps before I have to become borg like the man in the picture.

1 comment:

1 i z said...

Take it easy mate. You could try lying on your back in a swimming pool like an otter, that's bound to relax you ;-)

And maybe time to get one of those laptop bags on wheels?