Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Daemon

Below is my Daemon. You may not agree it truely represents me. If you give feedback you may alter my daemon before it settles into its final form. Please do click on the picture and answer the questions as you know me. Thank you.



The following are the changes that my daemon have gone through, edited as changes happen-
My daemon started off as a crow before changing to a silver lynx (modest, solitary, inquisitive, competitive and spontaneous), then to a wolf with the same features, back to the silver lynx, followed by a spider then a stoat (interestingly all have the same descriptive words so I don't know if that is set by my original answers), then back to the wolf (which is good, before this started I would have taken a wolf by choice).

To find your own daemon go to Golden Compass.

6 comments:

1 i z said...

errr I seem to have changed you into a spider Merlin.

I can only apologise...

Anonymous said...

A spider Liz ? I seem to have changed merlin into a stoat or something... sorry merlin. Wonder which questions we disagreed on ?

Shaun said...

looks like a weasel to me :D

Merlin said...

Missed the spider, George was too quick. I don't think it is a weasel because it is white (thank you Shaun), and it is the Sotoat tht changes colour in the winter.

sally said...

My answers didn't seem to change anything!! maybe I agreed with merlin....

sally said...

Did it properly this morning...changed you into a wolf!!!!