Thursday, May 03, 2007

Best Laid Plans


OK. So that really didn't quite work. I had a simple plan for the day. Go in to the office. Meetings in the morning. Then sort out a few things in the afternoon before leaving slightly early (by which I mean 1700 hrs would be good enough). So that I could drive over to Wales. For a masonic meeting in the evening. However. Yes well. "J" rings me at 1900 hrs to see where I am, fully expecting me to be at the bottom of the M50. And I explain that I am still in the office. Things got a bit busy. Looks like I will be driving over to Wales in the morning then.

2 comments:

sally said...

But won't you miss the evening meeting? Won't the morning mean you are too late? Just trying to be helpful.....

Merlin said...

Ah. Well spotted Sal. Missed out a vital word. "Tomorrow". A meeting tomorrow evening. Yes, that's it. Thanks though.